RED RHINO COMPANY
Commercial General Contractor
Red Rhino Company incorporated in 1994 to serve the restaurant/retail and commercial leased office industries.
Our primary clients operate in the $50,000 - $1,000,000 private sector market.
We offer management as stand-alone service if your project requires:
- Designer and contractor qualification
- Scheduling from design through construction
- Design phase budget cost estimating
- Constructibility/feasibility review
- Bid solicitation and project team selection
- Construction management client representation
Our Primary General Contracting Licenses:
- North Carolina
Red Rhino Company self performs or subcontracts:
We subcontract HVAC, Plumbing, Electrical, Fire Protection, Elevator, and other specialty trades work.
- Demolition and Concrete Work
- Miscellaneous Steel Work
- Carpentry Work(all phases)
- Metal Studs and Drywall Work
- Acoustical Ceiling Work
- Resilient Flooring
- Miscellaneous Specialties
- Furniture and Fixtures Installation
- Cleaning and Maintenance
We partner with a range of competent, exciting, Architectural and Engineering firms, allowing us to
mobilize a complete design and construction team tailored to your unique project .
The commercial real estate market requires general contracting firms willing to listen. Lessors and lessees
need competent construction and renovation services appropriate for each space, schedule, budget, and location.
Red Rhino Company works to meet those needs to deliver a quality project for our client and for each of the parties
to the transaction - property owner, tenant, real estate professionals, designers, suppliers, vendors, and subcontractors.
We maintain above the board relationship with our clients as well as our team members. To avoid semblance of conflicts,
we offer services to only one party of a commercial lease contract.
Revision: 05/05/13     To Main
Red Rhino Company ©
610 North Duke Street
Durham, NC 27701